Thursday, June 28, 2007

Where the rubber meets the road

I'm sure I'll have more to say on this topic, but it seemed like as good a place as any to open this blog. I just spent $45 on bike tubes. Very small, very pop-able bike tubes. If this weekend's workout is anything like last weekend, then that's a one day supply.

I point that out to make this point: If you're thinking of taking up triathlon, then also consider a moderate crack habit. It may be cheaper. It won't be as much fun, but it will be cheaper.

That's my bit for now. I'm off to see about raising some money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society so I can stay on my race team and go swimming, biking and running in Pacific Grove. Why? Because I can, and there are people who can't, but I'll have more to say about that later.

No comments: