Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ben the Bible Thumper

Had to point this out. In the other triathelete links on the right, there's a link labeled "Ben." This is my buddy Ben's blog about his first triathlon experience. Yes, that's right, he's fresh meat. But that's not why I'm pointing this out. I discovered last night that I had a typo in the link to his blog: benfargo.blogspot.com.

I had it down as benfargo.blogpot.com, which goes to the Mega Bible and Information Site. So, sorry Ben, for outing your repressed Christian zealotry and first grade web-design skills. (kidding...)

What does it say that the bible site is on blogpot.com? Just curious?

1 comment:

Ben said...

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the selfish and the tyrannies of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee, with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brother. And you will know my name is the LORD when I lay my vengeance upon thee.