Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Yes, I am alive....

In case you were wondering. If, like me you use the blog roll tool to keep track of things, you probably haven't seen me above the fold for quite some time. Well I'm here. I'm alive. I still have fingers to type with. I also have lots of stories I can tell.

But I'm not going to.

Those of you in my regular orbit have lived them with me or heard them already, and most of you are the people who read this thing.

So I'm also seeing a rash of "Year in Review" posts. So here's mine.

2009: Oof. I'm glad it's over. I'm even more glad it happened.

Time to move on into 2010 and figure out what the hell is coming up next. I've got a series of goals and objectives, which I won't write about until they become necessary to the story I'm telling.

What I will say is that I am looking forward to the adventure. I learned a lot in 2009 and I plan to apply the lessons well. I've got a solid circle of friends who continue to surprise me (no mean feat, that!), a family that stands behind me, and an incredible girl by my side. This is gonna be one hell of a ride.

See you on the roads, kids.

No comments: