Monday, March 17, 2008

So I'm sitting here, in between sessions with my rehab tennis ball, watching TV and doing the inactive equivalent of pacing the cage. It's a weird day. I've been kind of out of sorts. nothing is sticking. I was going to write a long and witty week in review post over the weekend but I never got around to it. Maybe this week. We've got our practice tri coming up on Saturday and we're 3 weeks from race day. I'm ready for it to get here already, but I also want to put it off. I want my foot to heal so I'll be able to predict my run split. I don't know. I'm rambling. I've got to stretch my legs again and put in a few more minutes with the tissue mobility drills.

I only managed about 2500 yards today in the pool, which is a lot and I did it in a little under an hour, but I'm capable of more. I've done better and there's no reason for pulling the punch tonight. I just didn't feel it. Eh, whatever. There's always tomorrow.

No comments: